Remove this ad

Wars of the Roses Campaign

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Nov 16 11 5:27 PM

Tags : :

a few of the lads of the Cumberland Association are putting together a Wars of the Roses campaign, here are a few pics of the armies so far, very nice, mostly Perry I think, a mix of their plastics and metal ranges, well why not they are bloody nice....pics courtesy of Maurice

L]

"guns are used only as a last resort, we are Phantom Seagulls"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Nov 16 11 5:58 PM

Re: Wars of the Roses Campaign

Is that Michael as well...excellent, what rules are they using?

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo
Fit only to give weight to smoke

Quote    Reply   

Tarty

#2 [url]

Nov 16 11 7:06 PM

Impetus........I'm playing on the Yorkist side Their using the Richard lll board game.

Language is a virus from outer space.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 16 11 7:09 PM

Tarty wrote:
Impetus........I'm playing on the Yorkist side Their using the Richard lll board game.

There is a Richard III boardgame?..what will people think of next..using the lists from Impetus number whatever..must have a look.. I do like those Perry plastics..

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 17 11 6:23 AM

Cardinal Hawkwood wrote:
Is that Michael as well...excellent, what rules are they using?

yes, Michael to

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Nov 17 11 8:30 AM

can we have more details, such as what happens size of armies things like that..i know we are dealing with a group more introspective than the North Koreans but some details would be good..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Nov 17 11 12:40 PM

Oooh I would like to be involved in that!
I have Fauconberg and his men painted up and wouldnt take much to make them into Impetus units....how many points andf what basing details?

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Nov 17 11 3:07 PM

looks like the 120 x 60..I have quite a lot of them..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Nov 17 11 5:17 PM

Sirdar Kitchener wrote:
Oooh I would like to be involved in that!
I have Fauconberg and his men painted up and wouldnt take much to make them into Impetus units....how many points andf what basing details?

nice indeed as to the actual flesh for the campaign I'm none the wiser, was asked to post up some pics for those WOTR lovers and get some interest, which seems to have worked, those running the campaign are not forum users which does make it difficult, I think Akula is right the basing looked more like 80 x 40. Tarty is playing in the campaign and may be able to sort those questions out for you

Quote    Reply   

Tarty

#10 [url]

Nov 17 11 9:38 PM

Campaign kicks off next meeting, we're using Richard lll as a " back drop " map movement etc. Maurice and Michael are running the core of it, I'm involved because I have a Yorkist army and they need more figs. However I'm sure that is not a prerequisite. It sounds like a base painted up to represent a certain Lord ( you ) is all thats needed to start with. Rules are Impetus which do require 120mm frontage, however they have put their figs on 15mm basing ( 80mm frontage ??? ) I think so they can get more units on the table ? not quite sure ?.......That being said, if we can get a few more people involved with other figs I'm sure some sabot bases can be knocked up for uniformity purposes....that stuff is not a problem.

Language is a virus from outer space.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help