Remove this ad

Forum code of behaviour..

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Jan 10 12 9:17 AM

Tags : :

just try and not be too big a dickhead too often please..hard I know but give it a bash..

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo
Fit only to give weight to smoke

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jan 10 12 2:40 PM

Re: Forum code of behaviour..

Evzone wrote:
Nice and Simple

you may be surprised...

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 10 12 4:32 PM

I have been a subscriber to PMT for some years but have never bothered with the members' lounge before this afternoon. I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about. I shall not be returning to that area. It is sad and jejune. I've seen better work on the St Voluptua's vigaro field.

Grow a pair, Sparker. This is tiresome. Either get over it or go away.

With one convulsive bound, he was free!

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 10 12 8:21 PM

how does one join that. For the most part I find TMP full of whiny Yanks who can't get over the fact that the wargames universe does not revolve around the good old US of A but rather is centred around a small , wet, cold island off the north west cost of Europe.

sounds a bit like the Braille Scale Forum on Missing Links where people regularly have tanty's over the fact that certain kit's can only be found in 1/76th scale resin and because nobody makes it in 1/72nd scale plastic well they jus chuck a wobbly because they don't understand the fact it is not financially viable to make certain things in plastic, I regularly have a chuckle about their wants list and how it just has to be in 1/72nd plastic and they couldn't possibly look at 1/76th metal or plastic

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 10 12 8:21 PM

I must admit that reading all the back ground material available on this so called issue(s) has cured my christmas/new year insomnia...........bloody boring reading!!!

I have known most of you over 20+ years and always considered ourselves as gentlemen wargamers who have a mutual respect and sometime admiration for peoples achivements in our "ART".

Whether it be playing, painting or even voicing an opinion....this forum and old NPU has brought some of our old guard back into the lime light and has rejuvinated the wargaming fraternity in Australia.

I concur with Mons Larkspur......comment.

If you have handed in your "resignation" then just disappear quietly......no gold watch.........no party......no gifts.....just an empty space.

If anyone has personal issues that need to be voiced then the proper way is to take it off line and discuss them like gentlemen otherwise .....f**k off!

End of ranting.....

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jan 10 12 8:46 PM

It has all the hallmarks of intercontinental handbag warfare.

For what it's worth, Sparker, this is the thirty-ninth year of my friendship with the Kardinal. He's seen me at my worst and I have seen him at his even worse than that.

One of the things I have always respected K for is his ability to speak his mind while knowing and accepting that there may be a reaction. His integrity is unquestionable in my opinion. Yes, he can make you hyperventilate on occasion. Sometimes he can make you gasp in frustration. But he is always, I stress always, an ethical and decent man of robust opinion. And, for Buddha's sake, at least he's interesting and multi-faceted. He is and remains one of my closest friends.

I do not accept his position on fruit as it is insane and derived from too much internet exposure.

With one convulsive bound, he was free!

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 10 12 9:08 PM

Can't we just move on from this crap...As paul McCartney said Ebony and Ivory live together in perfect harmony on my piano keyboard, oh lord Why cant we...or something like that...i have been listening to too much 80s music recently

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jan 10 12 9:53 PM

actually my theory on the evil nature of fruit consumed out of season, and of fruit juice consumed at all ,has great backing... must find that book on the evios of fructose...wonderful reading ...did you know.... actually beware of fruit,and fruit juice in particular ,and all sugars, in whatever form, generally..
and GWZ, fount of all wisdom and generally aknowledged by one who hardly know you at all as a fair and even judging sort of man. ... the 80s..what a dark valley of music that was..I have been listening to an awful lot of Schubert

and thanks chaps , for all the normalcy and support...this THING has been really starting to get me down badly..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 10 12 10:10 PM

wargameroz wrote:
well having read some of it I must confess to being thoroughly confused ( which isn't all that hard to do)

you are here, standing shoulder to shoulder, thats what counts..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Tarty

#11 [url]

Jan 11 12 8:38 AM

hey take it easy on fruit and 80's music......frigkn love em both, you must be eating crap fruit and listening to the wrong music. BM would back me up on the difference between 80's music and " 80's music". I like Larkers little story of visiting the "PMT" lounge, ha ha ha ha.....sounds like a nasty place.

Language is a virus from outer space.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jan 11 12 12:48 PM

Tarty wrote:
hey take it easy on fruit and 80's music......frigkn love em both, you must be eating crap fruit and listening to the wrong music. BM would back me up on the difference between 80's music and " 80's music". I like Larkers little story of visiting the "PMT" lounge, ha ha ha ha.....sounds like a nasty place.

80s music , not 80's music and along with fruit a threat to one's health , spiritual and physical .fruit juice is much more dangerous..who is BM?

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

Tarty

#15 [url]

Jan 11 12 4:20 PM

Who in our group is always wearing Saints tshirts etc ?........( sorry it should be RM, I stand corrected).
Barry Manilow GWZ ? ha ha ha ha ha..... yeah right, good one. There was a band in the 80's called - Orange Juice - though Cardy....... I've still got a 7" single of theirs somewhere.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jan 11 12 5:23 PM

I don't think I have ever seem RM eat a piece of fruit...80s for christsake not 80's , no friggn apostrophe..I am going to deactivate those people ,for 3 days ,who can't get a grasp of the use of the frigg'n apostrophe..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

Tarty

#17 [url]

Jan 11 12 5:47 PM

oo'o'h sorr'y ......tha'ts i't yo'u gu'ys ar'e al'l di'ck he'ad'''s .

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jan 11 12 6:01 PM

Tarty wrote:
I'm sure I've seen him eat fruit ? maybe just a small piece ?

no I don't thinks so...he gets most of his fruit intake via beer...and you make fun of my apostrophe policy and it is into the bin for you..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jan 11 12 6:12 PM

Ah well,now we shall all move on.A brief lesson in learning to pull one's head in. All hail the Cardinal.......

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help