Remove this ad

a projected group build/comp room?

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#21 [url]

Jan 15 12 10:22 PM

Re: a projected group build/comp room?

I think it all works..and we can get medal ribbons to put in our signature boxes..

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo
Fit only to give weight to smoke

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jan 15 12 10:26 PM

Well I can make you moderator..some body needs to set the project , sort out the start time and end ..and set up the voting poll ..Chrono..you could have helpers? I suggest a simple task first.2-5 pieces no more..now it is time to think of a theme..or make the first one an "open " 2-5 pieces on one base..?

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jan 16 12 7:53 PM

the-group-builds-collective-challenges-f86587.html

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help