Remove this ad

The Regimental Challenge 1..THE WINNER IS

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Jan 20 12 6:51 PM

Tags : :

AHEM *tink tink tink tink* *murmur ebbs*

Good evening ladies and gentlemen of the Regiment I am proud and honoured to announce the theme for the inaugural Regimental build challenge.

The theme for this months build is aftermath *murmur murmur* *tink tink tink tink tink*

Theme rules for this month

-no more than 3 figures no less than 1 figure.

-base size to be no greater than 60mm diam. 60mm square et al

-no vehicles

Challenge ends at 0900 hours Sat 11th of February, voting begins at 0900 hours Sat 11th of February and ends 0900 hours Wed 15th of February. Please post your entries and comments of entries in this thread, all discussion and questions in challenge questions, bribes and diatribe thread or PM me.

Good luck ladies and gentlemen you may retire to the smoking room to digest the theme and this months rules.

please make sure you read the Regimental Challenge guidelines thoroughly
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 20 12 8:03 PM

Re: The Regimental Challenge 1

"aftermath", good choice, very good choice..

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo
Fit only to give weight to smoke

Quote    Reply   

Tarty

#2 [url]

Jan 21 12 9:53 PM

Very good choice, who came up with this one ? was it you TC ?.....have to put the thinking cap on, something that will fit in with what I'm doing at the moment ? hmmmmm

Language is a virus from outer space.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 10 12 4:19 PM

My two.

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

Tarty

#6 [url]

Feb 12 12 8:34 AM

Coooool willow ! I particularly like the goth holding the roman around the neck, in a loving embrace !

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Feb 12 12 9:51 AM

I will be personally be very very annoyed if those who said they would enter do not..I will name and shame..get off your fat BUMs and support this most worthy of causes you lazy bastards..I am not joking..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Feb 12 12 6:27 PM

looks like I win? Willow is a judge..nobody else showed? I get the gong..shame on the rest of you is all I can say..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

Tarty

#9 [url]

Feb 12 12 8:26 PM

woops ! thought we had more time..............." please make sure you read the Regimental Challenge guidelines thoroughly "...well yes.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Feb 12 12 10:39 PM

Since this is our first attempt and to ease confusion I will extend the deadline for regimental challenge 1 through to 0900hrs saturday the 18th of Febuary to allow for those who I know have builds but have yet to finish. I will add time limit to my review list.

Due to a possible conflict of interest re tallying of votes added to the very real possibility of my accepting bribes I was not going to enter a build, however if no one objects I may do one to build up numbers

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Feb 12 12 10:51 PM

The Chronicler wrote:
Since this is our first attempt and to ease confusion I will extend the deadline for regimental challenge 1 through to 0900hrs saturday the 18th of Febuary to allow for those who I know have builds but have yet to finish. I will add time limit to my review list.

Due to a possible conflict of interest re tallying of votes added to the very real possibility of my accepting bribes I was not going to enter a build, however if no one objects I may do one to build up numbers

pray do so..I think it should be ok..Willow can fly up to scrutineer

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Feb 13 12 12:56 PM

gee I am glad the base was too crowded for the very sentimental dog waiting beside the dead master, sure winner though it would have been , and the crow waiting..hmm next time

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Feb 15 12 1:04 PM

you win..a pair of poofs trumps 3 dead Germans...

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

Tarty

#20 [url]

Feb 16 12 9:58 AM

The Chronicler wrote:
Cardinal Hawkwood wrote:
you win..a pair of poofs trumps 3 dead Germans...

Are you sure, dont forget they're Greeks. Drunk Germans, drunk Germans!

hahahahaha ....... schnapps ! schnapps ! will fix everything.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help