So what is being sold?

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Jan 22 12 6:28 PM

Tags : :

?

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo
Fit only to give weight to smoke

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jan 23 12 9:12 AM

Re: So what is being sold?

Them 20mm WWII Dutch should go quickly SHQ and the funny armoured car? If I was rich I would take them..what sort of 28mm Hermans? I hope to have an immaculate, and therefore unsellable, Saxon Saga force, bases and books.. maybe even som magazines , all my of Battle for Wargamers.. complete ,almost
I like the Chew house set of The Courier..

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 23 12 12:03 PM

am putting togther a photo list of the stuff I am bringing these include:

Painted
28mm Well Painted Norman Army - Based for Imeptus Rules 28mm Pro Painted Pirates
28mm Pro Painted ECW Highlanders
28mm Pro Painted SYW Anglo Hanoverian Cavalry
28mm Pro Painted SYW Anglo Hanoverian Infantry
28mm Pro Painted SYW Mounted Generals

28mm Die Cast Vehicles all in As NEW condition going cheap.

Unpainted
28mm Darkest Africa Figures
28mm Zulu British Infantry
28mm FIW Settlers
28mm FIW Indians
28mm SYW Prussian (Infantry/Cavalry and Artillery)
28mm Pulp Figures
28mm ECW/TYW Plastic Army (Infantry/Cavalry/Artillery/Generals)
28mm Plastic Roman Legionaires

40K Rogue Trader Space Marine + Vehicles
40K 4th Edition Space Marine + Vehicles
40k Orcs + Vehicle

Bargain Basement

Lots of 25mm Minifig Napoleonic figures.....first in best dressed on these.
I still have to sort these properly, tarted up and will set them up in units of 12/16/24 etc.

That's the list so far.......

Regards

Evzone

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 23 12 12:59 PM

Cardinal Hawkwood wrote:
Them 20mm WWII Dutch should go quickly SHQ and the funny armoured car? If I was rich I would take them..what sort of 28mm Hermans? I hope to have an immaculate, and therefore unsellable, Saxon Saga force, bases and books.. maybe even som magazines , all my of Battle for Wargamers.. complete ,almost

yes- with 4 armoured cars...in resin. What is a Herman??not referring to germans I hope.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 23 12 2:36 PM

May even have somebits done by Paul darnell - of Touching History

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Jan 23 12 4:52 PM

greatwhitezulu wrote:
Cardinal Hawkwood wrote:

yes- with 4 armoured cars...in resin. What is a Herman??not referring to germans I hope.

it was atypo..German.."G" is right next to 'H" on the keyboard, dangerous placing in the pot luck iof my typing

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jan 23 12 8:39 PM

bluewillow wrote:
[quote]20mm dutch ...i have actually found them!

ohhhh I hope I have the cash!!!!!!
I hope you have the cash...and you get there before lunchtime!!!!

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jan 24 12 8:59 PM

as per last time the castle, the desert compound and numerous WW2 and modern 20mm models and figures, wide variety and brands and nationalities

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 24 12 10:03 PM

wargameroz wrote:
as per last time the castle, the desert compound and numerous WW2 and modern 20mm models and figures, wide variety and brands and nationalities

good one , if we can get the 20mm Annandale crowd to come you will be rolling in it..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help