Remove this ad

The Future of this forum,,,

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Feb 13 12 1:06 PM

Tags : :

is quite questionable , at the moment ..Willow has been diligent if seeking out opinion from the international and nation web community regarding web hosting and the associated forums hosting and he and I have decided to follow this path with regards a new , not buggered 17 ways to Friday, forum. It will involve us in obtaining a domain name and a site on a web hoster..a plan that is very suitable for our ffuture plans.. .We shall purchase this domain and web presence and the new forum will be part of this..this is all a regular practice..so far we have looked at a number of hosting services here , around the world and specifically in the Nether lands , where we can get multiple forum additions in the package.., and Akula , if you can provide a link to Morgan's hosting service we would like to consider his site as well..
so it is business as usual here for the short term.Be prepared, if you are so willing, to cut and past head thread posts..
It would be best to get this done ASAP, though what that means in this context is yet to be revealed.

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo
Fit only to give weight to smoke

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Feb 13 12 5:36 PM

Re: The Future of this forum,,,

thanks Rich, will do..just a question of deciding on the besyt offer from a server , then setting it all up and then pressing the button..the two greatest problems here is the failure of "view active topics" and the fact guests can't view the forum..and the avatar thing and...

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Feb 13 12 8:17 PM

greatwhitezulu wrote:
Why don't you just remigrate to Rum Corp...

Valid question. So far I have had no fixed opinion and I expect to remain that way, I expect that all options have been considered in regards to shifting I'm a little bogged down with commission work and lethargitist at the moment so my lack of input is due mainly to those issues.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Feb 14 12 8:40 AM

greatwhitezulu wrote:
Why don't you just remigrate to Rum Corp...

what an amazing idea?... but not for me. I am a leader not a followerr theses days and also it lacks a certain 'je ne sais quoi"

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Feb 14 12 6:37 PM

...don't bother starting any long or complex threads..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Feb 14 12 9:22 PM

401 actually

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Feb 14 12 11:29 PM

yep 401 though you may not get to the next step, 1001

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help