Remove this ad

Wanted to buy ,or swap..plastic shields

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Feb 16 12 10:59 PM

Tags : :

the kite shaped shield from the Wargame's Factory Saxon huscarles and the fyrd boxes, also the Norman style head from the self same box sets..
as seen here

the shields are self evident , the head is the second from the top, on the right of the picture

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo
Fit only to give weight to smoke

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Feb 17 12 5:04 PM

Re: Wanted to buy ,or swap..plastic shields

thanks mate but I need these very specific plastic shields and heads, they are for my Gondorian infantry and Cavalry..

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 17 12 5:51 PM

Re: Wanted to buy ,or swap..plastic shields

no mine a good..I don't off hand remember too much about them in the film. though if a mob of Black Trolls were coming for me I maybe be a bit pathetic myself.

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help