Remove this ad

Tank of the Month - Feb 2012

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Feb 18 12 11:17 PM

Tags : :

The slacker returns........!

Here's the Krauss-Maffei Wegmann-Rheinmetall IBD Diesenroth Leopard 2A4 Evolution with Advanced Modular Armour Protection (AMAP)..............
No doubt designed to tempt even more foriegn armies into buying some more of that enormous pile of 2A4s they have left.......even better protection than an M1A1 I'll wager...........

I want a model of this one, I have no need whatsoever for it, but I want one, no, actually, several.........

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 19 12 7:36 AM

Re: Tank of the Month - Feb 2012

now that is quite the sexy beast

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo
Fit only to give weight to smoke

Quote    Reply   

Tarty

#2 [url]

Feb 19 12 3:53 PM

can't believe anyone is making tanks anymore........they really are silly things now

Language is a virus from outer space.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 19 12 5:41 PM

greatwhitezulu wrote:
and my inoffensive post was deleted because????

which inoffensive post?,you probably forgit to submit in all the hilarity..

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Feb 19 12 6:02 PM

greatwhitezulu wrote:
my apologies if it wasn't deleted...

it wasn't I have been out all day, enjoying myself at my local wargames club..what have you been up to?..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Feb 19 12 6:41 PM

Tarty wrote:
can't believe anyone is making tanks anymore........they really are silly things now

Don't think they are making any new ones, just the shiny new bits to stick on the old ones (this is based on a 2A4 chassis) so that others will be tempted to buy them..........

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help