Remove this ad

The latest ..

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Feb 19 12 5:01 PM

Tags : :

have opened discusions with the owner of a local server and it looks very promising. We, of the Goulburn tribe, will be starting, hopefully, a new forum to replace this one, and a further one dedicated to Imagi-Nations and Lace Pulp..here 's hoping

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo
Fit only to give weight to smoke

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Feb 19 12 5:40 PM

Re: The latest ..

yes of course..silly me....oops... transmission resumed..back to your semaphore flags zulu..

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Feb 19 12 9:06 PM

Ok, the ball is rolling..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 20 12 6:56 PM

The Grand Imperial Purple Willow and I are in the initial, and rather exciting , part of the opening of two new forums and a web site . It seems to be a Brave New World sort of thing and nice and bright and shiny.The Duke of Huhnerland assures us it is as about as you beaut as it can be and that he is the best man in the world for it..I do like his confidence..
One forum will be a replacement for this one, and will maintain a rather dashing regimental look, while the second will be set up to cater for 18th Century imaginations and Lace Pulp. The Website will be a project for many fun things..is that right Willow???

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Feb 20 12 9:18 PM

Cardinal Hawkwood wrote:
The Grand Imperial Purple Willow and I are in the initial, and rather exciting , part of the opening of two new forums and a web site . It seems to be a Brave New World sort of thing and nice and bright and shiny.The Duke of Huhnerland assures us it is as about as you beaut as it can be and that he is the best man in the world for it..I do like his confidence..
One forum will be a replacement for this one, and will maintain a rather dashing regimental look, while the second will be set up to cater for 18th Century imaginations and Lace Pulp. The Website will be a project for many fun things..is that right Willow???

Yes, yes many fun things, model soldier related of course...........

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Feb 21 12 5:32 PM

Will there be a small corner for Lt Montmorency's brave struggle against the Hunnish bunnies?

With one convulsive bound, he was free!

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Feb 21 12 6:07 PM

Larkspur wrote:
Will there be a small corner for Lt Montmorency's brave struggle against the Hunnish bunnies?

Yes a mascots and pets section especially for psychotic terriers

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Feb 21 12 6:13 PM

greatwhitezulu wrote:
Whats wrong with the Cumberland?

And wouldnt it be better to consolidate one Australian forum to keep posting healthy?

and in firther answer to that now the Cumberland has a forum prescence it is probably best to keep it concerned with Cumberland matters..hopefully a link to the facebook page would be in order, all thinngs Cumberland under one roof..if nothing else a forum should encourage them to take more pics and post them up..I imagine topics such as the Wotr campaign will go there.. it is a good idea and probab;y long overdue...and their view active topics worls, bliss .. I don't know quite the extent of my admis role, though I have fiddled the avatars already..Am happy to help out , i have a lot of experience rummaging around inside the guts of these things..anyway go over and join..
http://www.cumberland.org.au/forum/index.php

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help