Lead

Feb 25 12 7:12 PM

Tags : :

for Saga
see them at . http://thecardinalspaintingblog.blogspo ... force.html
for the moment look at this

all for sale ..

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo
Fit only to give weight to smoke

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Tarty

#2 [url]

Feb 26 12 8:41 AM

Re: force of Saxons

The Chronicler wrote:
That's some nice looking work there Cardinal

And lots of them......you've done more Cardy ?

Language is a virus from outer space.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Feb 26 12 9:08 AM

well finished them up, a Viking force to do this weekend..want to cash in on the craze

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

Tarty

#4 [url]

Feb 26 12 9:18 AM

Cardinal Hawkwood wrote:
well finished them up, a Viking force to do this weekend..want to cash in on the craze

fair enough, there's talk of comps on the grape vine.

Language is a virus from outer space.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Feb 26 12 9:36 AM

I don't wish to play in them, indeed I hold the actual rules in no little contempt..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Feb 27 12 6:10 PM

greatwhitezulu wrote:
The cardinal is well informed, never having played them

I have owned them, and read them in detail , a chire indeed. , and for that matter when did you ever play a game with anything in the last millenia? yet you are possessed of any number of opinions..stuff that in your pipe and smoke it you blow-hard bludger..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Feb 27 12 6:48 PM

Cardinal Hawkwood wrote:
greatwhitezulu wrote:
The cardinal is well informed, never having played them

I have owned them, and read them in detail , a chire indeed. , and for that matter when did you ever play a game with anything in the last millenia? yet you are possessed of any number of opinions..stuff that in your pipe and smoke it you blow-hard bludger..

Not much changes over here I see...

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Feb 27 12 9:23 PM

well you should know.. anyway talking in Canberra today with some one very interested in your Golcondans..and who would like to know more, he read your blog and seemed to think you were going to use them with blackpowder....I thought he might have not realised that nearly everything you write is tongue in cheek..any way he will want some when he can workout what basing you suggest..I suggested some ideas but as he comes from a Warhammer background your thoughts are as close to a codex he can come to...the responsibility of it all...

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help