Reporting for Duty...,

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Nov 12 11 2:48 PM

Tags : :

all new and shiny

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo
Fit only to give weight to smoke

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Nov 12 11 4:17 PM

Re: Hello,

your regimental number 002

&
"You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!" Joseph Heller
&

"Whew. Man, look, I gotta get out of here, man. Now we - we got things we want to do, man, like - I just - uh - I gotta get out of here, man."
&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 12 11 4:33 PM

I say, you can still smell the new paint and upholstery. NPU was becoming rather dank and confusing, anyway .

With one convulsive bound, he was free!

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Nov 12 11 4:48 PM

same as the other place? I didn't over complicate the registration procedure..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 12 11 10:13 PM

Don't ya' know we're on the evadestruction.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Nov 12 11 10:17 PM

evadestruction wrote:
Don't ya' know we're on the evadestruction.

Thanks Mr McGuire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntLsElbW ... re=related

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

Tarty

#12 [url]

Nov 12 11 10:41 PM

well well.........what a train wreck that was......holy shit ! and no dandruff ads.....nice !

Language is a virus from outer space.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Nov 12 11 10:56 PM

Tarty wrote:
well well.........what a train wreck that was......holy shit ! and no dandruff ads.....nice !

the ads will catch up soon..

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Nov 13 11 8:49 AM

Re: Hello Again

Count Luckner wrote:
Hello, Thought I'd cross over as well

no point in staying behind

&
&

&
dare pondus idonea fumo

Quote    Reply   

mathew

#20 [url]

Nov 13 11 10:13 AM

I like the new theme.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply